Oh no! It looks like you want to cancel your SURE policy. We're certainly sad to see you go, but we're here to make that process easy for you.
If you want to cancel your policy, SURE makes it easy with no cancellation fee. Just follow the steps below:
- Call 844-335-5441 to speak with a friendly, licensed agent.
- You may be asked to provide your SURE policy number, so please have that ready.
- Before you cancel your policy, there are a few things you should consider to be sure it's the best next step.
You should consider keeping your SURE policy if:
Things have changed in your life, like...
- You've moved, even to another state.
Your policy can simply go with you. We offer insurance in all 50 states and in DC. Get a quick quote online for the state you are moving to by visiting https://www.sureapp.com/
- You had a change in marital status.
Just add or remove your spouse or partner. By doing either, you could qualify for additional discounts. You can conveniently make changes online or in your SURE Mobile App.
You want to save money or simplify your insurance, because...
- You want other types of policies with one company.
You can easily get a quote for homeowners, renters, and many other types of insurance through SURE. By combining all of your coverages, you may even get additional discounts!
- You can't afford the insurance.
It's possible to pay less for your insurance by adjusting your coverage. You can also log in to your account online or through the SURE Mobile App and edit your coverage.
- You found a cheaper rate somewhere else.
A lower rate could mean a compromise in the quality of your coverage. Make sure you're comparing identical policies from another company—one that has the same coverage, deductibles, and benefits that you have now.
Do any of these reasons apply to you? Just call 844-335-5441 so we can help manage your policy to fit your needs.
We look forward to helping you.